Monday, September 27, 2010

My Website is Down AGAIN - JustHost.com Sucks

I've been wanting to update my site, but I can't because the server is down.

This is really upsetting. My "official" blog at AmazingMiniatures.com has been completely offline for 2 days now. Heck, I can't even log into the control panel! I've sent in a support ticket to the hosting provider JustHost.com where they said they would fix it but NOTHING so far. You know, the least they could have done was notify that their service was going to be down.. instead of having to find it broken and asking them on what's going on! Its only the right thing to do!

This happens about a couple of times a year. Had I known the service would be so TERRIBLE, I wouldn't have gone with them based on price and (what I find now are) BIASED "reviews," because you really do get what you pay for.

Sorry for the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment